Hake baked in the oven with cauliflower and broccoli
I wanted to eat hake fish and it was when I remembered to cook it in the oven with cauliflower and broccoli . The end result was a real delight.
Very simple to make, this is also a cheap dish for the day.
Recipe for 2 to 3 people
Level of difficulty - easy
Cooking time - 20 m
- the Tail of an Hake around 700 grams
- 1 onion
- 1 medium size Cauliflower (cut in quaters)
- 1 medium size Broccoli (cut in quaters)
- Salt and black pepper.
- 1 pinch of sweet pepper
- 2 small garlic cloves
- Half lemon juice
- Olive oil
- 4 stems of fresh coliantro
- 150 ml white wine
1. Wash the Hake Fish thoroughly.
2. Wash the cauliflower and broccoli and boil them in water for about 3 minutes.
3. Cut the onion into slices and finely chop the garlic. Spread both on a tray and place the hake on top.
4. Add the white wine and lemon juice then sprinkle a generous amount of olive oil over the fish. Season to taste salt and pepper, throw in a pinch of sweet pepper.
5. Take the preheated oven to 180 ° C (electric oven) for about 20 minutes or until the hake is properly roasted.
6. Half way through the cooking process, arrange the pre cooked cauliflower and broccoli around the fish, sprinkle with a little olive oil and let it finish baking.
7. After the fish is properly roasted, remove it from the oven and serve immediately.